Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDKHLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

problems registering wanting to join clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steve

problems registering wanting to join clan Empty
PostSubject: problems registering wanting to join clan   problems registering wanting to join clan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:10 am

hi dkh all Smile trying to register but it requires a website address ? cant work it out.

any how been playing on void now for about 6 months now. theres a few who dont like to fight me any more Smile some people hate to loose . good lexan gave me a few tips some time ago. many fites with him Smile. id like to join your clan because dkh are always out numbered and i dont like to join in if someone is out numbered. rather it was the other way around Smile more foes:) i dont really count the frags too much and i like to fight strong players more than weak ones. i dont trade i shoot npcs to raise cash. and plenty of them.:)1000 npcs raises a lot of cash:) the syndicate shot me down relentlesly as a noob they still give me long fights but tend to leave me alone:) they remember the noob. and are embarresed to loose i think. tough though.! ill not make a new char un till i hear something from your clan. see you in space.

steve Smile
Back to top Go down
Neutralizer
DomKavash Right Hand
DomKavash Right Hand
Neutralizer

Male
Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: problems registering wanting to join clan   problems registering wanting to join clan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:18 am

Steve

How long have you been playing Freelancer
Did you finish the single player game
Have you ever been a Member of another Clan
If so who?
Are you a Team Player
Have you read the rules & can you follow them?
Are you a good fighter?
PVP level between 1 - 10 (10) being the best

Answer all these and I will consider inscription into the Almighty DKH HIVE

NEUTRALIZER _ LEADER

Last edited by Neutralizer on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-=|DKH|=-WOLFiE
Hive Warrior
Hive Warrior
-=|DKH|=-WOLFiE

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: problems registering wanting to join clan   problems registering wanting to join clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:47 am

hi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems registering wanting to join clan   problems registering wanting to join clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problems registering wanting to join clan
Page 1 of 1